Stages One - Virtual Certification - Saturday 5th June 2021
Your Introduction into the world of Indoor Cycling
#WEKNOWCYCLINGThe Stages ONE Instructor Certification is the first step in a line of courses designed to elevate the knowledge and understanding of Indoor Cycling for instructors. Teaching with or without technology, with a power meter or to the beat of the music, we all need to start somewhere. We created this course to provide both new and returning indoor cycling leaders with the tools and information necessary to instruct safe, fun, and effective classes. Take the first pedal stroke, and...
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference, split into two 2-hour modules:
- Indoor Cycling: What's work have to do with it?
- The Plan: Class Design for Success (Structure-driven vs. Music-driven, Cadence & Resistance Combinations...)
- The Invisible Road: Music in Indoor Cycling (Tempo vs. Feel, Music Sources and Playlist Creation, Practical Examples)
- In the Studio: Tech, Tips & Tricks of the Trade
- Q&A + Final Roundtable
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: Saturday 1st May from 1 pm to 5 pm GMT via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
I have been in teaching Indoor Cycling for over 25 years and the reason why I have been teaching for so long is how this group exercise class has continued to evolve and progress with technology as we strive to give our riders what they want. RESULTS. My love is cycling and my passion is helping people in whatever way I can. In my opinion Indoor group cycling and educating is a brilliant combination of the two. We are not here to change you in any particular way - we are still riding a bike that goes nowhere. We just hope we can give you more tools for your teaching tool-box.