Stages POWER Essentials VIRTUAL CERTIFICATION • Saturday, June 5th 2021
A hybrid certification with the convenience of our home study online certification and the interaction of a live discussion with a Stages Master Educator
As leaders in the Power meter industry - both outdoors and indoors - Stages delivers the most comprehensive training course on learning the ropes of indoor cycling, working with metrics, and building a class around Power.
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference,split into two 2-hour modules:
- Class Design 101
- Drills 4 Thrills
- Music that Moves
- Roundtable Discussion and Q&A
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: Saturday, 5th June 2021, from 9am - 1pm GMT via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
I have been in teaching Indoor Cycling for over 25 years and the reason why I have been teaching for so long is how this group exercise class has continued to evolve and progress with technology as we strive to give our riders what they want. RESULTS. My love is cycling and my passion is helping people in whatever way I can. In my opinion Indoor group cycling and educating is a brilliant combination of the two. We are not here to change you in any particular way - we are still riding a bike that goes nowhere. We just hope we can give you more tools for your teaching tool-box.